As OKIN’s Operations Coordinator, you are an integral part of the company’s operations and activities that are necessary to keep the business moving forward and that foster an exceptional employee experience. You anticipate the operational needs of the organization’s employees and help them stay focused by ensuring office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the company. In addition to being organized, you possess the business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
OKIN’s Operations Coordinator will report directly to the Center Manager/Director in San Antonio, TX with daily interactions with Global Headquarters. The role requires a customer service mentality with the ability to take initiative and solve problems creatively and efficiently, a strong appreciation for organization and attention to detail, a high degree of integrity with the ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times, and the ability to prioritize multiple, competing demands. Responsibilities include:
- Receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Act as liaison between building maintenance and other outside agencies.
- Manage building/office security and access cards.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail & packages.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, bookkeeping, and photocopying.
- Ensure office is tidy, presentable and well stocked.
- Order office & kitchen supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Schedule corporate meetings and catering.
- Support event planning and coordination.
- Support Executive leadership team with scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and other activities.
- Support recruitment process, scheduling interviews, communication with candidates.
- Support onboarding setup activities, orientation and processing of new hire paperwork for new employees, maintain employee personnel files, payroll support.
- Employee relations counselling, leaving interviews.
- Create and maintain clear and accurate operations documents for reference purposes of policies, procedures and announcements as needed.
- Internal Project Coordination to include facilitation of tasks and tracking progress of ‘s internal projects to ensure delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Assist with development of training materials as needed and coordinate training events for employees in support of ‘s projects, programs, and services.
- Supportadministrative tasks and data entry related to purchase orders, invoices and expense reports.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Support additional activities of the Operations team as needed and in conjunction with the other team members, including Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and Finance & Accounting.
- Must Be a Team Player and Goal Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills to include both paper and digital filing methods
- Preferred College Degree