LocationSan Antonio, TX
OKIN BPS is currently seeking a Media & Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. You will oversee OKIN’s digital media and marketing strategy and execution. In your role you will assist with our brand development and help identify, target, and increase in our clientele base in the US and Globally. You will manage all media marketing campaigns becoming an advocate and a voice for OKIN. You will support and oversee customer engagement, growth, and leads by helping generate marketing materials. The Media and Marketing Specialist is a valuable tool to get our message and what our company provides heard. OKIN is looking for the right candidate to drive quality leads, boost our social media presence and work closely with sales and operations to grow the business.
OKIN’s Media & Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, creation, and maintaining a marketing campaign and an innovative social media presence for our company. The role requires a customer service mentality by developing content and creative ways to promote our brand and customer engagement. You will create and oversee digital media accounts, layout and implement ways to attract prospective clients. Your role will combine management and marketing skills to enhance our presence by spreading awareness and promotion of OKIN on major platforms. Your goal is to help drive traffic, promote services, and develop relationships with prospective clients. You will support in creating and maintaining marketing campaigns for OKIN purposes and services. In your role you will implement strategies geared towards developing and supporting OKIN’s online presence.
- Design and create digital and print materials for presentations, customer proposals and marketing campaigns
- Represent OKIN at career fairs and conventions to help advocate and sell the services of OKIN.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring social media strategy
- Coordinate and develop creative content to reach target customers
- Increase brand awareness
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Work in Partnership with sales and operations development team to effectively manage key customers and coordinate planning
- Monitor and continuously improve all digital media presence by capturing and analyzing data
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Build and manage company profiles and presence including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Develop relevant content topics to reach target customers.
- Advocate for the company in social media spaces, participating in dialogues and answering questions where applicable.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, design, and strategy.
- Publish white papers and thought leadership by partnering with internal solution architects demonstrating company’s technical capabilities
- Degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team. A Team player is a MUST.
- Knowledge of project management and web design practices
- Understanding of social media metrics and KPIs; ability to analyze and interpret results and taking action to increase social media effectiveness
- Expertise with business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)
- Social media experience including creating, planning and managing content
- SEO copywriting knowledge
- Familiarity with Google analytics tools and keyword research
- Effective communication of information and ideas in written and digital format
- Possess functional knowledge with WordPress CMS
- Superior MS PowerPoint capabilities
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Background in consulting services is preferred
- Familiarity with business process outsourcing is a plus