LocationSan Antonio, TX
As an Account Executive Sales Specialist, you will be a proven self-starter, collaborating directly with project stakeholders spanning Operations, IT and Business. You should have an insatiable curiosity, with stellar problem-solving capabilities, and a proven track record of resourcefulness to get the job done. You must also be a clear communicator, with a strength in taking a complex piece of analysis and translating that into a story that compels action.
Your specific duties will include:
- Engage with new prospects and clients not limited to
- pricing and contract negotiations
- deal structure with business value analysis
- competitor evaluation
- Form peer relationships with client personnel at the VP and SVP level, and working relationships with CXOs to source add-on business opportunities.
- Follow-up with prospects with the objective of moving discussions to proposals and then to contract
- Collaborate with delivery to craft a clear solution and SOW
- Showcase capabilities, value, relationships and governance in all interactions
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers
- Position solutions in the context of a customer’s business objectives
- Map technology solutions to value levers and identify key operational metrics
- Work with clients to expand current contracts by internally selling new engagements
- Understand and adapt to changing analytics solutions and technology developments.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven sales analyses and recommendations that align with client goals
- Quantify high impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients
- Generate business plans to define client strategies and tactics while managing client relationships
- Ensure that any client agreements are secured including Master Service Agreements (MSA), Statements of Work (SOW) and Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- Ensure that OKIN BPS operational systems are continuously updated for the client accounts you are managing, including Salesforce.com
- Proven, repeatable ability to build new customer portfolios from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to develop a territory attack plan and an individual customer approach plan.
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting first-time and follow-up meetings, with excellent follow-up with perspective customers.
- A consultative ability to diagnose customer business needs on the first meeting.
- Deep market knowledge and ability to uncover customer organizational vision, strategies, and needs to help shape a potential solution for that vision.
- Passion for developing solid personal relationships with the customers via meetings, lunches, dinners and events (golf, sports events, technology events, community events, etc.).
- Proven ability to adapt a meeting approach for various levels of a client organization (i.e. Stakeholder, CIO, VP, Director, Manager, etc.).
- Degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Contact Center Solutions, Business Process Outsourcing and/or Business Process Automation
- Minimum of 2 years experience in proposal and SOW development
- Minimum of 5 years experience building lead generation plan, process and execution
- Candidate must have experience selling solution services
- Familiarity/Experience with Salesforce.com
- Sales experience from technology and/or consulting is preferred
- Experience building and managing a territory
- Experience working within a small company environment