- Report on provisioned and real time utilisation on the data networks. This includes gathering data from various VERIZON data sources and compile reports on port and capacity utilisation and availability.
- Ability to recognise new reporting requirements driven by network evolution.
- Ability to track, drive and project manage various network expansion activities in the VERIZON EMEA data networks.
- Suport and control group of other reams participating on network implementation process.
- Manage the deliverables on IDN design and implementation projects.
- Support due to Incident and Problem Management process.
- Be willing and able to adjust to changing business requirements as the role may expand to include additional functional responsibilities.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Fluent in English (level B2/C1) – everyday communication both verbal and written;
- Knowledge and experiences on CCNP level.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of IP Data Networks.
- Technical knowledge with focus on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
- Flexible work-attitude.
- Very customer and service oriented.
- Team player with professional communications skills.
- Interesting job that offers very close cooperation with Verizon
- Working as a part of an international team
- Cisco certifications and further professional development
- 5 weeks of vacation per a year
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Meal tickets