- Marketing communication - management of social networks, websites (content creation, editing, planning, analysis, streamlining).
- HR marketing (support of the recruitment team - job fairs, cooperation with schools, etc.).
- PR (search for suggestions and choice of topics, creation of materials for press releases, articles, citations, etc.).
- Brand management (supervision of adherence to uniform visual style).
- Event management (organization and planning of internal events) - cooperation to create a friendly corporate culture.
- Creation of marketing materials (especially copywriting, proofreading, cooperation with graphic designer).
- Cooperation with external suppliers and internal departments within the company.
- Occasionally internal marketing.
- Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Marketing support of new branches abroad.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Previous experience in marketing 2-3 years.
- HR Experience with HR marketing is a big advantage.
- Communicative English (level B2), excellent knowledge of the Czech language.
- Proactivity, independence, communicativeness, excellent organizational skills.
- Responsibility, attention to detail, enthusiasm for marketing
- Space for realization of own ideas, innovations and projects.
- Multicultural and friendly working environment in the center of Ostrava.
- Use of English (social media are in English).
- Wide range of training (language academy, soft skills).