- responsible for tech support on types of scanning devices from Palm Scanners to Android devices, also including basic repair and maintenance of Palm & Dolphin Scanners.
- answer phone queries as well as emails from technicians and vendors and follow up when required to ensure completion.
- responsible for all aspects of VTS (Verizon Tracking System) software as applicable to scanners & android devices.
- provide basic training on look ups for callers/emailers .
- help with auditing of equipment.
- report any issues related to applications and databases used.
- follow script /guidelines based on call type.
- creating, tracking and following up all internal trouble tickets created by National CVT Help Desk.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- fluency in English language, both written and oral (minimum C1).
- minimum 6 month experience in helpdesk environment.
- working hours include US business time (shift pattern including 1 week per month finishing 22.00).
- basic MS office knowledge.
- ability to cope with changes.
- team player.
- excellent communication skills.
- passion, willingness to learn/explore within technical field.
- can-do attitude is a must have.
GOOD TO HAVE (not mandatory):
- previous work and/or field of study IT related.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- full-time employment
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- daily use of languages
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy)
- other employee benefits