- perform quality reviews on Detail Engineering and Installation Specification packages before release to the field to be used by Install, Test, and Operations teams for installation.
- review Bill of Materials (network equipment, racks/cabinets, ancillary hardware, cabling, connectors, etc.) and equipment orders.
- ensure engineering and inventory database are updated correctly.
- update and maintain Equipment Master Specifications for First Office Application projects and new technologies being introduced into Verizon’s networks.
- ensure that work meets all applicable engineering, financial, planning, operational standards, and service level agreements.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- fluency in English language, both written and oral (minimum C1).
- strong attention to detail.
- must have very strong organizational skills - able to work on multiple, often conflicting, priorities to successful completion.
- previous work and/or field of study IT related.
- basic MS office knowledge.
- ability to cope with changes.
- team player.
- good communication skills.
- passion, willingness to learn/explore within technical field.
- can-do attitude is a must have.
GOOD TO HAVE (not mandatory):
- understanding of IP/telecom networks and technologies, equipment designs, configuration procedures, and inventory databases.
- experience working with Vendor contracts, Purchase Orders, and Service orders.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- full-time employment
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- daily use of languages
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy)
- other employee benefits
- position based in the Czech Republic (Ostrava)