- To act as a single point of contact for your internal customers in service delivery providing full support to achieve company business targets.
- Build a strong business relationship with managers. Consult and propose decisions in HR related topics in line with HR strategy, internal policies and priorities of the business.
- Act as professional consultant providing expertise in terms of employment legislation, policies and practices.
- Coordinate and execute recruitment process including preparation of internal and/or external advertisements, sourcing candidates, leading interviews with the aim to attract, hire and onboard suitable and qualified candidates. To act as a buddy - guide for newcomers.
- Cooperate with HR administration and payroll team on managing personal agenda of employees and ensure all the labour law processes and tasks related to onboarding and offboarding of the employees.
- Support foreign candidates and employees.
- Conduct exit interviews in order to capture the reasons and motivation behind the employment termination.
- Lead, assist or support HR projects and manage HR related internal communications.
- Lead and participate in OKIN SPIRIT events and activities for employees in Prague office.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Previous experience in Human Resources field needed.
- Basic expertise in Czech employment, Labor Code.
- Advanced knowledge of Czech and English language in both written and oral form.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude with passion to achieve, good organizational skills.
- Background of international companies is desirable.
- Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment.
- Daily use of English language.
- Modern office in Prague.
- Employees benefits package (meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, multisport card, home office, company events) and partners offers.
- Flexible working hours.