- Position is for our new client RunMyProcess.
- Prepares and executes test plans.
- Responsible for top quality of delivered solutions.
- Performs independent application and solution testing based on business requirement and other documentation.
- Provides immediate feedback to development team.
- Suggests solutions based on his/her experience.
- Supports Business Analyst during preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing.
- Suggests application improvements.
- Provides detailed documentation regarding testing approach, tests performed and test results.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- QA methodology knowledge.
- Experience with leading of team of testers.
- Knowledge of some QA tool is a benefit.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Focus on details.
- Be a part of a new project for an international customer .
- Full-time employment.
- Multicultural environment.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- A nice working environment with a dynamic team.
- A possibility of further personal and career development (language academy, soft skills trainings, Excel, CISCO/ITIL academy.
- Other employee benefits.