- Responsible for delivery of a project within defined time frame, scope and budget.
- Develop detailed project plan for tracking.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project progress using appropriate methodology and tools.
- Define, manage and update project risk register.
- Periodically report project status to the Project Owner.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Provides regular project forecasting.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- At least 3 years of PM experience in IT or Services Delivery.
- Excellent client facing and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good MS Office Skills.
- Knowing project management methodology – especially Scrum and Agile.
- Ability to travel.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or relevant university degree.
- Be a part of a new project for an international customer .
- Full-time employment.
- Multicultural environment.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- A nice working environment with a dynamic team.
- A possibility of further personal and career development (language academy, soft skills trainings, Excel, CISCO/ITIL academy.
- Other employee benefits.