- Work with a Business Analyst and/or Lead Developer on detailed application specifications.
- Update specifications based on the client's requirements.
- Advise junior members of the team.
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate an Application with third-party programs and platforms.
- Verify, test and deploy the application.
- Manage code versioning according to standards.
- Create technical documentation according to standards for reference and reporting.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance to fix errors.
- Update technical documentation when changes in the code are implemented.
- Provide support during User Acceptance Testing.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- SQL or MongoDB data storage engines
- Understand the API documentation from a service provider
- Driven to learn new technologies and is a personally motivated self-starter
- Agile development workflow
- 3-5 years development experience (ideally references)
- Be a part of a new project for an international customer .
- Full-time employment.
- Multicultural environment.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- A nice working environment with a dynamic team.
- A possibility of further personal and career development (language academy, soft skills trainings, Excel, CISCO/ITIL academy.
- Other employee benefits.