- Get familiar with the assignment and design particular processes.
- Create a user interface or connection to third-party systems for each step of the process.
- Regularly present your results with the project team.
- Keep continuous evidence of your work.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance department.
- Actively participate in the application testing phase.
- Collaborate with more experienced colleagues, ask a lot of questions and try to get the most out of the newly gained knowledge.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- SQL or MongoDB data storage engines.
- To understand the API documentation from a service provider.
- To be self-motivated and driven to learn new technologies.
- Not to be afraid to ask questions.
- Agile development workflow.
- Be a part of a new project for an international customer .
- Full-time employment.
- Multicultural environment.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- A nice working environment with a dynamic team.
- A possibility of further personal and career development (language academy, soft skills trainings, Excel, CISCO/ITIL academy.
- Other employee benefits.