- initial configuration and WAN testing on CE devices,
- modification of WAN configuration on PE devices during MACD configuration,
- implementing L2 and L3 configuration on devices in the MPLS PIP cloud,
- testing and troubleshooting on newly delivered circuits,
- co-operation with both technical and non-technical teams.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- technical knowledge at least on CCENT level (industrial certification is NOT a must),
- knowledge of provisioning and management systems is an advantage (ESP, IPSM, TYRA),
- experience with Cisco routing and switching,
- fluent English (both written and spoken),
- flexibility, independence, reliability,
- problem-solving skills.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world,
- fulltime employment,
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment,
- daily use of languages,
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy),
- other employee benefits.