- Configuration, implementation, operation and optimisation of Cisco UC technologies.
- Creation and development of documentation, including detailed technical documentation.
- Assess customer requirements for voice technology initiatives and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Assist with UC disaster recovery planning and testing for telecommunications including data and system backup and restore functions.
- Help to provide a high quality, high availability computing and telephony/UC environment.
- Maintain knowledge of existing and new Cisco UC products and technologies.
- Providing technical delivery expertise to internal project teams and customers.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- 3+ years of increased delivery and transformation responsibility in an IPT/Cisco UC environment.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing, transforming, troubleshooting, testing and supporting Cisco UC technologies including : IPT, VoIP, IM and Presence, SBCs, voice gateways, SIP/TDM trunking.
- Demonstrable expertise and experience in delivering Cisco UC products and adjunct applications
- Experience in delivering SIP solutions using Cisco CUBE SBCs, integration gateways and applications
- Experience in implementing and supporting other voice technologies including contact centre, IVR, call recording, CTI technologies
- Experience in legacy telephony (PSTN, TDM, PRI, Key Systems, TDM PBX and C7)
- Large enterprise, high availability delivery skills
- English - spoken and written B2
- Challenging job and very close cooperation with Verizon
- Working as a part of an international team
- Cisco certifications and further professional development
Matos Claro Lucie