The candidate will:
- provide technical project support to ensure the projects are delivered to requirements
- develop and produce install and/or decommission specification documents.
- maintain Network build projects in the U.S.A.
- interface with Operations and Implementation Organization to obtain critical pre-engineering information.
- manage multiple projects and effectively coordinate with Planning, Vendor Technical Management.
- project tasks are managed through conference calls, e-mail communication, document/drawing creation and extensive record keeping.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- english language – fluent (C1) – everyday communication (written/spoken).
- ability to cooperate with co-workers and supervisors.
- self-motivated person.
- flexible work-attitude, willing to work at irregular hours when required.
- ability to take responsibility for your work.
- knowledge MS Office products.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- full-time employment
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- daily use of languages
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy)
- other employee benefits
- position based in the Czech Republic (Praha, Ostrava)
Matos Claro Lucie