- To support Project Managers in delivery and coordination of the projects.
- To assist in planning, coordinating and communicating the project plans, calendar and work packages.
- Communication with internal and external customers.
- Providing support to ensure documentation is maintained, up to date and stored in a central system.
- Analyse, recording and reducing risks associated with the implementation of services on time.
- Cooperation with planning, tracking the progress and checking the performance of determined tasks.
- Project documentation in internal systems and databases.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced in English (both spoken and written form).
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel).
- Sense of consistency.
- Initiative approach to the new tasks.
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- Full time employment
- Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- Daily use of languages
- Extensive training and further career development (Prince2 / ITIL Academy)
- Other employee benefits