- Processing clients' requirements and orders.
- Updating database with all the requirements.
- Problem solving according to protocols.
- Daily communication with both internal and external customers in foreign languages.
- Checking and correcting clients' data.
- Shifts: Either mornings and afternoons or 2 mornings 2 afternoons 2 nights and 4 days off
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Secondary school education.
- Knowledge of English language on C1 level.
- Customer approach and communicative personality.
- Target orientation and problem solving skills.
- User computer knowledge.
- Opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global - Telco providers in the world.
- Full time employment.
- Multicultural, challenging and friendly environment.
- Daily use of languages.
- Extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL Academy).
- Other employee benefits.