- processing clients' requirements and orders,
- updating database with all the requirements,
- problem solving according to protocols,
- daily communication with both internal and external customers in foreign languages
- checking and correcting clients' data,
- shifts: day shifts only or 2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 2 nights and 4 days off.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- minimum secondary education,
- fluency in English (minimun C1),
- experience in Customer Services area an andvantage,
- problem solving personality with excellent communications skills,
- reliability and attention to detail,
- advanced PC skills.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon - one of the largest global Telco providers in the world,
- full time employment,
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment,
- daily use of languages,
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO / ITIL Academy),
- other employee benefits.