- understanding of central Office Engineering site layout and ability to use ICON & Site Vu to remove or place Equipment Bays, Shelves, & Cards.
- utilize Site Audits/Vendor documentation field requirements to build physical representations of Verizon equipment (Templates).
- performs remote audits to determine the inventory of all Verizon equipment (such as IDN, Voice, IP, Video ) and load into ICON.
- perform any necessary engineering investigation such as engaging with multiple Verizon groups/Vendors to understand background and requirements of different projects.
- UAT testing and reporting faults found providing feedback for functional enhancement.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- fluency in English language, both written and oral (minimum B2).
- previous work and/or field of study IT related is not mandatory however recommended and a clear advantage.
- basic MS office knowledge.
- ability to cope with changes.
- team player.
- good communication skills.
- passion, willingness to learn/explore within technical field.
- can-do attitude is a must have.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world
- full-time employment
- possibility of growth.
- flexibility. To a certain extent you manage your own time.
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment
- daily use of languages
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy)
- other employee benefits
- position based in the Czech Republic (Ostrava)