- implementation of customer’s networking requirements (change management),
- preparing work instructions for complex networking configuration,
- implementation and maintenance of customer network (WAN, LAN, WLAN, IPT, Data centers, etc.),
- testing and troubleshooting on activation calls with the customer,
- preparing, creating, updating and organizing customer’s network documentation,
- co-operation with both technical and non-technical teams.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- technical knowledge on CCNA level required (industrial certification is NOT required),
- knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) on Cisco devices,
- knowledge of switching technologies (STP, VTP, DTP) on Cisco devices,
- one year of relevant experience in networking,
- advanced English (both written and spoken),
- flexibility, independence, reliability,
- problem-solving skills, can-do attitude,
- advantage is knowledge of VPN technologies (IPsec, SSL VPN), Cisco WAAS, Juniper and Wireless technologies, ITIL methodology, experience with MS Visio (networking diagrams) and willingness to work at irregular hours if required.
- opportunity to cooperate with Verizon, one of the largest global Telco providers in the world,
- full time employment,
- multicultural, challenging and friendly environment,
- daily use of languages,
- extensive training and further career development (CISCO/ITIL/OLA Academy),
- other employee benefits.