- Are you deeply interested in everything about finance segment, specifically controlling?
- You only have general knowledge but would like to expand it?
- We support our new colleagues, and we will help you to integrate into our team quickly and smoothly.
WHO WE ARE?
The OKIN Group employs over 3000 employees around the world, offering a range of data-enabled business and technology services that make work better for our clients. When you join OKIN Group you will be joining a big family of different companies.
Now, we are looking for a talented junior enthusiast to strengthen our global financial team for our branch in Prague.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
You will have the opportunity to grow into an experienced finance professional with us. It all depends on how far you want to take yourself.
You will gain an in-depth understanding of the finance segment specialized in controlling and its specifics from a business perspective.
- Ensuring compliance with internal rules relating to financial management and controlling
- Providing commentary and analysis around the company’s performance
- Cost controlling and overseeing the allocation of costs and revenue
- Preparation of regular monthly and ad hoc financial reports for management
- Supporting annual Budget, monthly Forecasts, and business case preparation
- Administration of users, cost centers and projects in the accounting system
- Support to senior colleagues
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Master’s degree in Economics/Finance or Technical university (or student)
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles
- Experience in budget preparation, forecasting and reporting is an advantage
- Goal and outcome-oriented, willingness to learn
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team-oriented environment including remote collaboration
- Analytical skills, and attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture
- Focus on delivering reports & analysis in a timely manner
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experienced MS Office user (especially MS Excel, Power Point)
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and Advanced English
- Background of a strong dynamically developing company
- Notebook, mobile phone
- Home office, flexibility
- Bonuses when meeting defined KPI’s
- Meal tickets and other company’s benefits