- organising meetings for the director of operations and company management,
- managing and coordinating smaller projects,
- preparing presentations, taking minutes of meetings,
- calculating travel orders, arranging business trips (flights, accommodation, insurance, etc.),
- managing the data box,
- administrative and organisational activities, coordination of activities within OKIN Process,
- cooperation with departments across branches and continents.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- excellent organizational and coordination skills - you will need to handle a variety of tasks and sometimes need to find solutions to complex situations,
- presentable demeanour, diplomacy and loyalty - you must be able to handle sensitive information,
- excellent time management and flexibility - you need to be able to schedule your time to get everything important done,
- very good communication skills - you will be dealing with a lot of colleagues during the day,
- English - you cannot do this without excellent English language skills (at least B2),
- advanced knowledge of MS Office - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word will be your daily bread,
- experience on a similar position is an advantage.
- flexible working hours and home office,
- pleasant working environment in the centre of Ostrava,
- daily use of English - we are a multicultural company and have a branch in the USA,
- friendly colleagues with whom you can have lunch in one of the restaurants where we have an employee discount,
- employee benefits (25 days of vacation, meal allowance, etc.),
- free language courses with qualified tutors,
- full-time work,
- close cooperation with the company management.