We are looking for a new member to our HR team who:
- will be co-responsible with other members of the HR team for the entire recruitment process (preparing advertisements, searching and approaching suitable candidates, telephone screening, conducting interviews and job offers) and will communicate with the management of individual departments,
- will be responsible for register of candidate's information and other necessary administration,
- will be part of activities related to HR marketing, such as cooperation on recruitment events (job fairs, cooperation with schools, excursions, etc.),
- be involved in activities related to Employer Branding of individual companies,
- be a direct contact and HR partner for middle management and provide them with the necessary support to achieve the company's goals,
- will collaborate with HR colleagues (payroll, administration) in on-boarding and off-boarding activities,
- participate in HR projects and provide related HR internal communication.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- someone with direct recruitment experience, either from an outplacement agency or internal HR,
- a good communicator who can organise their work,
- you are independent and with a desire to keep learning new things and developing your skills,
- you have knowledge of employment legislation and the Labour Code,
- you speak English,
- if you have experience in HR marketing, it is a great advantage (preparing banners, managing social networks, participating and organizing conferences...).
- flexible working hours and home office,
- comprehensive introduction training,
- space to implement your own ideas, innovations and projects,
- pleasant working environment in the centre of Ostrava,
- friendly colleagues with whom you can have lunch in one of the restaurants where we have an employee discount,
- employee benefits (25 days of vacation, meal allowance, etc.),
- free language courses with qualified lecturer,
- full-time work.