- administration of Linux and UNIX servers,
- administration of services running on Linux and Unix servers – DNS, SSL, Certificates, Backup etc.,
- account administration,
- solution of technical issues on servers,
- configuration of systems and server solutions,
- communication with clients and their direct support,
- preparation of old devices for decommissioning and configuration of new ones,
- support in hardware upgrades in datacentres,
- software updating and maintenance of standalone servers and clusters,
- creation of own scripts for routine tasks,
- participation on team meetings.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- English on B2 level,
- knowledge of LINUX OS and its distributions (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian or other),
- orientation in IT, at least 1 year experience with server administration,
- RHCSA or similar certification is nice to have,
- willingness to learn,
- communication skills.
- cooperation with international companies and interesting clients,
- integration into world of telecommunication technologies, automation and digitalization,
- multicultural work environment, colleagues from entire world and everyday use of foreign languages,
- complex training from our mentors and continuous support,
- professional and personal development,
- employee benefits (25 days-off, meal contributions and others).