- marketing communication - management of social networks and websites (content creation, editing, planning, analysis, streamlining),
- internal communication - cretion of newsletters (both ghraphic and content), distribution (owner of distro addresses),
- creation of marketing materials (especially copywriting, proofreading, cooperation with graphic designer),
- brand management - building the company's brand internally and externally
- cooperation at employee events - co-organization and planning of events, promotion,
- HR marketing - support of the recruitment process - job fairs, cooperation with schools, etc.,
- creating a friendly corporate culture,
- cooperation with external suppliers and internal departments within the company.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- previous marketing experience 2-3 years,
- experience with HR marketing is a big advantage,
- excellent knowledge of Czech language, spoken and written,
- communicative English (level B2), spoken and written,
- proactivity, independence, communicativeness, excellent organizational skills,
- responsibility, attention to detail, enthusiasm for marketing.
- space for the implementation of own ideas, innovations and projects,
- daily use of English in communicating with colleagues from the USA and in creating social networks posts,
- overall introductory training and handover,
- pleasant working environment in the center of Ostrava,
- friendly colleagues, with whom you can go for lunch to one of the restaurants where we have an employee discount,
- employee benefits (25 days holiday, Home office, meal allowance, etc.).