- producing transmission specification documents (installation specifications, hand-over packages),
- project management and coordination of implementation process (sourcing, installation, acceptance and testing) to deliver projects in requested time and quality,
- creation of detailed technical instructions and drawings,
- updating the documentation,
- managing project tasks through conference calls, e-mail communication, document creation and extensive record keeping.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- experience with implementation of backbone equipment within the ULH optical platform (ULH, DWDM and SDH products/technologies) is desirable,
- solid network knowledge is a must,
- excellent verbal and written English skills,
- experience in project management with focus in the areas of Telecommunications Engineering and Network Implementation,
- analytical, problem solving, negotiation skills and good focus on details and goals,
- team spirit.
- opportunity to cooperate with one of the largest global Telco providers,
- international environment and daily communication in foreign language,
- unlimited contract,
- friendly environment in Prague,
- extensive training and further career development (Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, Prince2).
If you find the position interesting don't hesitate to send us your CV in English.